Blog Archive

Thursday 21 November 2013

Linh's All Time Favourite K Music Bands, Songs and Videos


It's Gabrielle, writing instead of Linh (the lazy ass)!

Watch the video if you are a lazy-ass too! XD


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmIq1GXyb6E



Linh said she loves Big Bang. Most people in KPOP (Intonationally) love them as well. I do know that Linh has a T.O.P bias. She LOVES him. I mean, I do too but this video isn't about me.

Although the video isn't about me, I did introduce Linh to U-KISS. They are an amazingly hard-working and talented band. When I do my own video (which I just have to edit) I will explain why I love U-KISS so much. DoraDora, the song Linh mentioned, is a great song. I think it's Linh's favourite (as I write this, Linh is online, but I can't be bothered to ask her and wait five years for the reply).

Linh has girl groups that she likes in KPOP. I don't, well...not really. I mean, some are okay, I just don't listen to them as much as the men. Why am I talking about myself?

(See, Linh? This is what you get when you make me type this for you!)

I don't want to listen to the video again so I'm trying to remember the things she mentioned...

Um...

Kara and T-ara were the bands that Linh liked. Yeah, she loooooooooooooves them. Okay, so maybe not that much but she likes them.


I think that's it. I will update this if I suddenly remember something.

Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment